Beautifully upgraded 5BR/4BA home located in highly desired Morningview neighborhood. Inviting exterior w/ private flat fenced-in yard, live Oak Tree & plenty of room for entertaining. Open floor plan features formal dining rm & bonus office/play space. Spacious fireside family rm w/ views of the gourmet kitchen. Enjoy granite counters & SS appliances. Tinted windows & plantation shutters throughout. Expansive master suite w/ spa bathroom. Additional spacious bedrooms. Unfinished large basement stubbed for bath. Additional parking slab is great for guests.
- Rooms: Family Room, Library/Office, Other
- Fireplace: 1 (Gas Log, Great/Family Room)
- Disabled Feature: None
- Basement: Yes (Bath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Interior Entry, Unfinished)
- Interior: Bookcases, Carpet, Double Vanity, Hardwood Floors, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Other
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Heating: Electric, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Laundry: Laundry Room
- Style: Traditional
- Parking: Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Pool: None
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Homeowners Assoc, Lake, Pool, Street Lights, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- Exterior: Landscaped
- Elementary School: Suwanee
- Middle School: North Gwinnett
- High School: North Gwinnett
- Constructed: 1999
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. ©2019 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
FMLS data last refreshed 34 minutes ago.
For issues regarding this website (and/or listing search engine, as applicable) please contact Helium - 404-995-7583