Beautiful Hard Coat Stucco home nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac in sought after Horseshoe Bend! Enjoy views of the tranquil lake from the expansive rear deck overlooking the flat, landscaped, wooded yard with a fire pit. Offering 5 beds/4.5 baths with a great open floor plan, this home includes a spacious eat-in kitchen, fireside family room, bonus office/work/craft space, and a finished basement with a full bath. French doors to all season screened in porch. Ample storage space throughout. Award winning schools!
- Rooms: Family Room, Great Room, Library/Office, Separate Lvng Rm, Sun Room
- Fireplace: 1 (Living Room)
- Disabled Feature: None
- Basement: Yes (Finished, Finished Bath, Interior Entry)
- Interior: Bookcases, Carpet, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, Hardwood Floors, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Walk-In Closet(s), Other
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Laundry: Laundry Room
- Style: Traditional
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- Pool: None
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Community Dock, Golf, Homeowners Assoc, Lake, Pool, Street Lights, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- Exterior: Landscaped
- Elementary School: River Eves
- Middle School: Holcomb Bridge
- High School: Centennial
- Constructed: 1986
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. ©2019 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
FMLS data last refreshed 34 minutes ago.
For issues regarding this website (and/or listing search engine, as applicable) please contact Helium - 404-995-7583