Beautifully maintained home in sought-after Medlock Bridge community. Inviting exterior w/ professional landscaping, large rear deck/patio, & fire pit. Home features an open floor plan that offers 4 bedrooms w/ option to have a nursery/den/office/5th bedroom off the master. Gourmet eat-in kitchen includes custom cabinetry, stone counters, SS appliances, & walk-in pantry. New flooring & paint throughout. Recently replaced roof, HVAC, & water heater. Master suite has a great sitting area & large bath/closet. Finished basement w/ fully renovated entertainment center.
- Rooms: Family Room, Library/Office, Separate Lvng Rm, Other
- Fireplace: 2 (Glass Doors, Great/Family Room, Other Room)
- Disabled Feature: None
- Basement: Yes (Bath/Stubbed, Exterior Entry, Full, Interior Entry)
- Interior: Bookcases, Carpet, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, Foyer 2 Story, Hardwood Floors, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Rear Stairs, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Natural Gas, Zoned
- Laundry: Laundry Room
- Style: Traditional
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Level
- Pool: None
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Homeowners Assoc, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Restaurant, Street Lights, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- Exterior: Garden, Landscaped
- Elementary School: Medlock Bridge
- Middle School: Autrey Mill
- High School: Johns Creek
- Constructed: 1988
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. ©2018 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
FMLS data last refreshed 33 minutes ago.
For issues regarding this website (and/or listing search engine, as applicable) please contact Helium - 404-995-7583