Beautiful newly renovated home located in a top School District! Upon entering, you'll be greeted by gleaming hardwood floors leading to open views of the dining, 2-story living room & eat-in kitchen with access to a private deck overlooking a large backyard! This spacious home includes a bedroom & full bath on the main level, a serene master suite with spa-like bath, huge walk-in closet, and full basement. It's located minutes from the park, interstate and The Avalon w/great restaurants, theater and shopping!
- Rooms: Other
- Fireplace: 1 (Factory Built, Living Room)
- Disabled Feature: None
- Basement: Yes (Bath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Full, Interior Entry, Unfinished)
- Interior: Carpet, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Foyer 2 Story, Hardwood Floors, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Forced Air, Natural Gas, Zoned
- Laundry: Laundry Room
- Style: Traditional
- Parking: Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Pool: None
- Neighborhood Amenities: Clubhouse, Golf, Homeowners Assoc, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Park, Pool, Tennis Court(s)
- Exterior: Other
- Elementary School: Lake Windward
- Middle School: Webb Bridge
- High School: Alpharetta
- Constructed: 2000
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. ©2018 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
FMLS data last refreshed 38 minutes ago.
For issues regarding this website (and/or listing search engine, as applicable) please contact Helium - 404-995-7583