Fabulous traditional brick home nestled on a corner lot in highly sought-after Amberfield swim/tennis community. Inviting exterior w/ professional landscaping and a large rear deck & patio that are fantastic for entertaining. Open floor plan w/ 5 beds, 5 baths, & finished basement w/ kitchenette. Gourmet eat-in kitchen w/ stone counters, center island, & SS appliances. Spacious fireside family room & formal dining room. New flooring & paint throughout. Full bed/bath on main. Additional garage can be used as a storage room/workshop! Award-winning Simpson Elem!
- Rooms: Great Room, Library/Office, Other
- Fireplace: 1 (Gas Log, Great/Family Room)
- Disabled Feature: None
- Basement: Yes (Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Full)
- Interior: Bookcases, Carpet, Entrance Foyer, Hardwood Floors, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Upper Floor
- Style: Traditional
- Parking: Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Pool: None
- Neighborhood Amenities: Homeowners Assoc, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- Exterior: Gas Grill, Landscaped
- Elementary School: Simpson
- Middle School: Pinckneyville
- High School: Norcross
- Constructed: 1996
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. ©2018 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
FMLS data last refreshed 8 minutes ago.
For issues regarding this website (and/or listing search engine, as applicable) please contact Helium - 404-995-7583