Beautiful cul-de-sac home nestled on 1.2 acres in sought-after Dunwoody Club Forest. Award-winning Vanderlyn Elem! Unique 5 car garage with loads of storage space. Carriage house over the 3 car garage can be converted to a workshop/man cave. Open floor plan features a spacious fireside family room, eat-in kitchen with granite counters, SS appliances, wine rack, and desk area. Enjoy relaxing in the screened deck overlooking the private fenced in backyard. Master suite with vaulted ceilings and private bath. Finished basement with full bath. A must see!
- Rooms: Family Room, Library/Office, Separate Lvng Rm
- Fireplace: 1 (Great/Family Room, Other Room)
- Disabled Feature: None
- Basement: Yes (Full)
- Interior: Bookcases, Carpet, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, Hardwood Floors, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Skylight(s), Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Heating: Forced Air, Natural Gas, Zoned
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Style: Traditional
- Parking: Attached, Detached, Driveway, Garage
- Pool: None
- Neighborhood Amenities: Gated, Near Schools, Near Shopping
- Exterior: Landscaped, Other
- Elementary School: Vanderlyn
- Middle School: Peachtree
- High School: Dunwoody
- Constructed: 1973
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. ©2018 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
FMLS data last refreshed 8 minutes ago.
For issues regarding this website (and/or listing search engine, as applicable) please contact Helium - 404-995-7583