All brick beauty in sought after location. This one has it all!! 3 BR/2 BA on main level, 1 BR/1 BA teen suite upstairs, 1 BR/1 BA and rec room downstairs. Immaculately maintained! Eat-in kitchen with solid surface counter tops, separate dining room, sun room, great room, large master suite with fabulous master bathroom. Hardwood floors, tiled sunroom, deck overlooking tranquil garden oasis in backyard. Covered patio. All this and freshly painted throughout.
- Rooms: Great Room, Recreation Room, Sun Room, Workshop
- Fireplace: 1 (Factory Built, In Great/Fam Room)
- Disabled Feature: None
- Basement: Yes (Bath, Boat Door, Daylight, Full)
- Interior: 9 ft + Ceil Main, Entrance Foyer, Hardwood Floors, High Speed Internet Available, Skylights, Walk-In Closet(s), Wall/Wall Carpet
- Cooling: Ceiling Fans, Central Electric, Central System, Zoned
- Heating: Forced Air, Gas, Zoned
- Laundry: Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Style: Traditional
- Parking: 2 Car Garage, 1-2 Step Entry, Auto Garage Door, Kitchen Level
- Pool: None
- Neighborhood Amenities: Gated, Homeowners Assoc, Sidewalk
- Exterior: 1-2 Step Entry, Deck, Fenced Yard, Garden Area, Patio
- Elementary School: Brookwood - Gwinnett
- Middle School: Crews
- High School: Brookwood
- Constructed: 1998
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. ©2018 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
FMLS data last refreshed 36 minutes ago.
For issues regarding this website (and/or listing search engine, as applicable) please contact Helium - 404-995-7583