Holy Cow! Hurry! Fresh price reduction now places this amazing home in the category of "What a find!" Nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac & silhouetted against the backdrop of nature, it just feels like home! So much will delight: 5 bds/3.5 bths, new carpet & paint, gleaming hardwoods, chef's kitchen, owners' suite designed to pamper, front & rear stairs & expansive deck only begin to tell the story! Family-friendly n'hood & amenities, + fabulous schools put the cherries on top! Roswell shops & dining just minutes away!
- Rooms: Bonus Room, Family Room, Separate Lvng Rm
- Fireplace: 1 (Factory Built, Gas Logs Remain, Gas Starter, In Great/Fam Room)
- Disabled Feature: None
- Basement: Yes (Bath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Full, Interior Entry, Unfinished)
- Interior: 9 ft + Ceil Main, Double Vnty Other, Disp Attic Stairs, High Speed Internet Available, Entrance Foyer, Hardwood Floors, Rear Stairs, Trey Ceilings, Walk-In Closet(s), Wall/Wall Carpet, Bookcases
- Cooling: Ceiling Fans, Central Electric, Zoned, Central System
- Heating: Forced Air, Gas, Zoned
- Laundry: Mud Room, Main Level
- Style: Traditional
- Parking: 2 Car Garage, Attached, Auto Garage Door, Kitchen Level
- Pool: None
- Neighborhood Amenities: Cable Tv Avail, Homeowners Assoc, Swimming Pool, Street Lights, Undergrnd Utils, Swim Team
- Exterior: Deck, Prof Landscaping, Irrigation System
- Elementary School: Tritt
- Middle School: Hightower Trail
- High School: Pope
- Constructed: 1996
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. ©2018 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
FMLS data last refreshed 2 minutes ago.
For issues regarding this website (and/or listing search engine, as applicable) please contact Helium - 404-995-7583